Our business was founded on “doing the right thing” for our carriers and our customers. DMTB relies on carriers of all sizes and locales to help move customer shipments. We understand the importance of working with carriers and their teams of drivers and dispatchers. At DMTB, we apply 3 guiding principles to our entire business: Service, Stability, and Integrity.
These guiding principles have allowed us to be successful for over 40 years and in 2009, our carriers nominated us as the National Association of Small Trucking Companies Broker of the Year. We are proud of our carrier relationships and work hard to achieve success for all of our carrier partners.
- 24 hour payment results in better cash flow for carriers with no hidden fees.
- Electronic billing payments reduces paper and puts more money in your pocket quickly. Click here to download the ACH form to get started today: Direct Deposit
- Live loadboard listings helps fill your trucks and keep them on the road.
- Cash Advance – We partner with T Check for cash advances, fees apply as follows:
- 2% of the carrier’s net pay for up to 40%.
- 4% of the carrier’s net pay for advances over 40%.
- Carrier must call between 8AM and 4PM, after hours and weekend advances will be charged an additional $50 flat fee.
- Advance Form (Must be signed for driver or dispatcher to get an advance)
- 43 years in business provides the experience you need for peace of mind.
- Professionally trained and certified staff results in traffic management experience that assures your satisfaction.
- Recognized among the top 5% of all brokers for payment practices, ethics, and professionalism by the National Association of Small Trucking Companies (NASTC Best Broker) and in 2009 was named their “Broker of the Year.”
- Redbook Business Character Award and FOUR STAR rating.
- 4 X BlueBook rating on Ethics and Business.
Join our growing team of highly qualified carriers and let us help you grow.
Become a DMTB Registered Carrier
Apply Online (https://onboarding NULL.dat NULL.com/dmtb)
Or you can download our packet and email it back to CarrierServices@dmtb.com (CarrierServices null@null dmtb NULL.com) - Click Here To Download
Looking For your 1099?
According to our CPA Firm there is a general exception from the requirement to file I.R.S. 1099 forms for payments made for “freight services”. According to a 1999 IRS ruling (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-wd/9932048.pdf (http://www NULL.irs NULL.gov/pub/irs-wd/9932048 NULL.pdf)) the exception for “freight” has been in existence since 1918. The IRS has consistently interpreted the term “freight” using its plain meaning, “as a method or service for transporting goods or the cost of such transportation”. The interpretation results in a general exception from reporting of payments for truck, rail, ship, and air freight services. Additionally, payments to incorporated trucking companies are excepted from reporting (Internal Revenue Code Section 1.6041-3(c)).
Furthermore, payment made to owner-operators may be excepted as “freight” under Treas. Reg. Section 16041-3(c)), but household goods hauled by a moving company are not considered “freight” eligible for the exception. Please note that the freight services exception does not apply to independent sales agents who may be used by members or to any other types of service providers-these remain subject to the 1099 requirements, although they may be subject to other exceptions depending on the nature of your individual operation.