ASECTT on the Radio
- Irwin Shires of Panther Expedited Services will be on the Dave Nemo Show (The Road Dog Channel – Sirius/XM 106) at the Expediter Expo tomorrow at 8:30 CT
- David Owen, Rick Gobbell and Hank Seaton will also be discussing SMS methodology on the Dave Nemo Show on Monday from 8:30 to 10 a.m. CT
- For more information see http://www.davenemo.com/nm/publish/news_264.html
- We received a nice article in The Trucker concerning the lawsuit as well as the Journal of Commerce. Tom Sanderson was interviewed for Transport Topics but nothing appeared in this week’s release.
- Be looking for additional articles and commentary in Inbound Logistics, Internet Truckstop’s bi-monthly magazine and Core Logic’s member bulletin.
- Attached is an article by Jimmy DeMatteis at Des Moines Truck Brokers called “Jimmy Sez” – an excellent commentary which he recently sent to his customers and carrier partners.
Posted By Blogger to Alliance for Safe, Efficient and Competitive Truck Transportation (ASECTT) at 7/27/2012 01:00:00 PM